We're growing! Will you grow with EMS too?
# Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are constantly sourcing for talented ‘would be' recruiters who have recently graduated or those with business to business sales experience who think they will enjoy the challenge of selling a product that can talk back! The role of a recruiter with EMS is fast paced and constantly challenging - from telephone based and face to face business development, meeting clients to take on positions to fill, searching for candidates to match these roles and then interviewing candidates and screening them for suitability, managing the full interview process, and finally negotiating the offer for your candidate and placing them successfully with your client.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a targeted business to business Sales role where you have been meeting and exceeding these targets
- Full sales cycle from business development to negotiation to closing a deal
- Achievements in repeat business generation, arranging meetings and customer relationship management
- Previous experience in recruitment consultancy is desirable
# Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Opportunity for experienced Recruitment professionals to join a specialist recruiter with aggressive growth plans and excellent opportunities to progress
EMS International is enjoying a period of sustained growth.
Due to the buoyancy of the Manufacturing sector in the UK, and our excellent reputation and high level of client retention rates, we are now looking for talented permanent recruiters with previous experience in specialist recruitment who fancy a new challenge.
Working on a mixture of retained and contingency assignments, the role of a recruiter with EMS is challenging and stimulating. We encourage consultants to really become expert in a specialist vertical market, and we insist on a high quality, process driven recruitment style, which garners respect from clients and candidates alike. You will have full 360 degree responsibility, but with the consistent support of a stable management team who have all done the job first hand, and really understand the ups and downs of life as a recruiter. All our desks are ‘warm' due to our long standing reputation as a specialist manufacturing and engineering recruitment consultancy.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a ‘specialist' recruitment role - manufacturing, engineering, technical, scientific, finance, information technology, FMCG - all backgrounds considered
- Full sales cycle experience desirable, from business development to candidate attraction and generation, to negotiation of fees, to managing the interview process and closing a deal
- Permanent recruitment experience is preferred
- Knowledge of any of the following would be ideal - design, engineering, operations, supply chain, commercial functions within a Manufacturing environment.
As a prerequisite, you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a strong ability to multitask and manage a varied workload. With an engaging demeanour and an energetic outlook, you will be a proactive team player who is resilient, tenacious, logical and quick to learn and enjoys a lively working environment and a good level of competition!
We offer a superb benefits package including car allowance, pension/healthcare, a lucrative commission scheme and a wide range of other incentives including holiday vouchers for exceptional performance.
Full training in our systems and processes with be given during a structured induction period.
To apply for this role, please contact Anna Hird - HR Director on 07885 999 691 or click here to apply
EMS International (Recruitment Services) Ltd is a specialist provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the Manufacturing sector. We place a range of skilled professionals into Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Technical, Commercial and Finance departments, within a wide range of organisations working across all Manufacturing sectors