Lean Essentials: Habits of Critical Thinking
2nd February 2015
EMS Sigma is delighted to support Lean Essentials: Habits of Critical Thinkingon the 24th Feb 2015.
This one day best practice seminar will provide case studies on using Toyota's methodology for practical problem solving, 8D and six sigma. This course will help improve you and your colleagues capability to solve problems, and stop them recurring!
Manufacturing case studies and speakers include:
- Peter Watkins, Global Excellence Director, GKN
- Steve McCarthy, Head of Continuous Improvement, Advances Technologies
- Ivan Ivanoff, Manufacturing Manager, Swittels Matlow
- Tim Fox, Manufacturing Advisory Service Advisor
- Jason Butler, Director, EA Technology
- Karl Seasman, UK Plant Performance Improvement Manager, CSM (Bakeries Europe)
Offer for EMS Sigma customers. Quote EMS-Problem-solving and save £100 off the delegate price. Offer ends 20thFebruary 2015. Visit http://www.truenorthexcellence.com/lean-essentials-habits-of-critical-thinking/ or telephone 0161 298 5556 for further details.
Share this article on social media: