TOP 10 KILLER Interview questions
1st December 2015
Bored of asking the same Interview questions and not getting what you need from your potential employee? It can be really hard to get a good read on who the candidate really is across the table by asking the same standard response questions. Here at EMS recruitment we have devised our TOP TEN innovative questions to help you to get your candidates to 'open up'
1. IF IN 3 MONTHS YOU FOUND THE JOB NOT TO BE WHAT YOU EXPECTED, WHAT WOULD THIS LOOK LIKE TO DO AND HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THE SITUATION?
2. WHAT WOULD YOUR TOP PRIORITIES BE FOR THE FIRST FEW MONTHS WHEN STARTING THE ROLE?
3. WHAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE THAT YOU ARE LIKELY TO FACE WHEN FIRST STARTING THE ROLE?
4. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT YOU GOT ANGRY WITHIN THE WORK PLACE? WHAT SITUATIONS AFFECT YOU IN THIS WAY WITHIN THE WORK PLACE?
5. WHAT IS THE ONE MISCONCEPTION THAT PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT YOU?
6. NAME A PREVIOUS ROLE MODEL TO YOU IN THE WORK PLACE AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU WERE INSPIRED BY THEM?
7. WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF 'HARD WORK'?
8. WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON OFFICE POLITICS?
9. IF I WAVED A MAGIC WAND AND YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD THAT BE?
10. WHAT IS YOUR 'CLAIM TO FAME' IN YOUR PREVIOUS/CURRENT ROLE?
Share this article on social media: