TOP 10 KILLER QUESTIONS TO ASK AT THE END OF THE INTERVIEW
3rd December 2015
Don't you hate it when you get to the end of an interview and you get asked if you have any questions and you say "Not that I can think of right now"!..... This is your moment to understand the company and people that you could be potentially working with. At EMS recruitment we have devised some killer questions to really impress your potential new employer.
1. WHAT CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES DOES THIS POSITION OFFER?
This will give you a deeper understanding of your future at the company and how they promote internally.
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE THE WORK CULTURE WITHIN THE OFFICE?
This will give you a good idea of the office environment that you will be working in along with the team structure.
3. WHO HELD THE POSITION PREVIOUSLY AND WHY ARE THEY LEAVING?
This is a great indication of the staff retention rate within the company and the possible challenges that you may face when starting the role.
4. WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES GOING TO BE WITHIN THE FIRST 3 MONTHS FOR THIS POSITION.
This will instantly let you know what you will be facing at the start
5. WHAT QUALITIES ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN SOMEONE WHO SUCCEEDS IN THIS ROLE.
This will hopefully give you a good indication of the type of personality that they are looking for and to see if it is a fit that would suit you
6. HOW WOULD WE WORK TOGETHER? (IF SPEAKING TO A DIRECT MANAGER IN THE INTERVIEW)
This question will help you to understand the level of communication and support that you may or may not be receiving
7. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT WORKING AT THIS COMPANY?
With this question you can understand their values and the culture of the business
8. HOW DO YOU EVALUATE SUCCESS HERE?
This is a great question to understand how staff are rewarded for hard work and measured success
9. DO YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT WHETHER I AM SUITED TO THIS POSITION?
This will give you an opportunity to iron out any other questions/ queries that they have about you
10. IF YOU HAD TO SAY 2 PERSONALITY TRAITS THAT WERE LOOKING FOR IN SOMEONE WHAT WOULD THEY BE?
This is a great question to understand fully the type of person ad character they want working within the company
Share this article on social media: