Salary: £37,000 + Shift Allowance
Region: South East
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Sector: General Engineering
Added 11 days ago
Both ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL maintenance engineers will be considered - please state in your covering note your bias.
As Shift Engineer you will be responsible for delivering world class engineering technical excellence in fault resolution, maintenance standards which promotes the delivery of site scorecard measures.
Continuous Improvement & best practice delivery of mechanical & electrical standards will be key, as will maintenance of manufacturing equipment, building infrastructure, building services & utilities provision using co-ordinated corrective, preventative & predictive maintenance techniques. Through this you will minimise Equipment Failure Downtime and catastrophic failure impact to site manufacturing capability.
Key Duties & responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Develop World Class engineering solutions with the team, driving a culture of strong performance, striving to achieve full personal potential and achieve business objectives.
- Identify and action opportunities for improvements within the engineering environment to promote a continuous improvement culture within the engineering and operational teams.
- Pro-active resolution of site engineering services to meet factory requirements and drive improvements to all energy/environmental delivery measures.
- Practical Engineering / Technical / Facilities Maintenance experience with a proven track record of maintenance service delivery
- Extensive experience of working within a strategic, target driven manufacturing environment which is measured by robust Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Extensive experience of providing technical expertise for completing Intrusive Planned & Preventative Maintenance Schedules ( PMs ) HACCP studies and audits
- Working knowledge and application experience of delivering specific Health, Safety & Environmental legislation
- Extensive experience of Safety Systems to manage work of internal resources and external contractors utilising: Isolation / Lock-off procedures, Risk Assessment and Permit to Work
- Considerable production line experience, preferably within a fast moving FMCG environment
(But not essential)
- City & Guilds or relevant qualification, along with a 17th Edition regulation certificate (or equivalent)
- ONC or HNC in electrical engineering (or equivalent)/ mechanical
Interested maintenance engineers should apply today without delay.
Share this job on social media: