Region: North West
Job Title: Quality Co-ordinator
Sector: General Manufacturing
Discipline: Food Technical
Added 9 days ago
A family owned specialist chemical manufacturer are recruiting for an experienced QSE Coordinator.
- Assist the QSE Manager in management of relevant systems. Also play a role in transition of ISO9001:2008 to 2015 standard
- Coordinate Auditing schedule for organisation
- Maintain systems for HACCP and Hygiene requirements
- Work closely with all stakeholders within the organisation in HSE activities
- Perform Environmental testing relating to Discharge Content etc
- The successful QSE Coordinator will have proven experience working within a similar role
- Candidates will be qualified to Degree level in a Scientific or Technical discipline
- Will be an internally trained Auditor - as a minimum
This is an excellent time to join an organisation that genuinely values its people by offering additional personal & professional coaching and training and career development. A good proportion of their managers are developed from within.
An extremely competitive salary per annum (£24,000 - £26,000) plus holiday and pension and other benefits.
Due to the urgent nature of this requirement, please click to apply ASAP. Even if not a perfect match, send your current CV as I am keen to speak with you.
EMS international Recruitment have built a reputation for providing expert recruitment advice and solutions to both candidates and clients. High levels of integrity and robust systems are important components of our continued success. With specialist recruiters across our divisions including; Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Process Improvement, Sales & Marketing, HR, Finance and IT, operating across Manufacturing, Food, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Consultancy and Distribution sectors, we at EMS International Recruitment feel we are well placed to support a variety of candidates to achieve their career goals.
Share this job on social media: